Guitar Aficionado Magazine - Fall 2010 - Billy Gibbons
Sale price $5.99 Regular price
In Guitar Aficionado's Fall 2010 issue, ZZ Top's sharp-dressed man, Billy Gibbons, talks style and models the finest fall fashions. Plus, we take a look at Pearly Gates, one of the most famous Les Paul bursts in history.
Also in this issue:
- David Miner, the proprietor of Miner Family Vineyards, presents his one-of-a-kind Benedetto guitars.
- Def Leppard's Phil Collen suits up in Dolce & Gabbana, Zegna, Ralph Lauren, and John Varvatos.
- Guitar Aficionado takes a spiritual journey through the Carlos Santana guitar collection.
- Hollywood actor Bruce Greenwood is ready to try out a new role-- - as a gigging musician.
- Rick's Picks: Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen talks about this 1970 Gibson Les Paul Jumbo.
Reviews include the Rickenbacker 381/12V69 guitar, the 2011 BMW 335is, and the JBL Project K2 S9900 speakers. And, as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado's Fall 2010 issue today for $9.99!