Guitar Aficionado Magazine - Jan/Feb 2011 - Keith Urban
In Guitar Aficionado’s Jan/Feb 2011 issue, Nashville megastar Keith Urban has a new album—and some solidbodies to die for. Plus, he tells how he acquired Waylon Jennings’ iconic Tele.
Also in this issue:
- Austin powerhouse Jimmy Vaughan opens the vault to his treasure trove of vintage Strats, Kays, and more.
- Rock and roll restaurateurs Eric and Bruce Bromberg tell how they built a rocker-friendly culinary empire in New York City with their Blue Ribbon marque.
- Rolling Stone Ron Wood gets suited up in rock-star style.
- GA talks guitars with George Gruhn, the man who literally wrote the book on vintage axes.
- Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen talks about his two ultra-rare 1958 Gibson Explorers.
- We take in the sights, sounds, and culinary delights of São Paulo.
Reviews include the Fender Custom Shop 1969 Telecaster Thinline, the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL550, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring, and the McIntosh MXA60 Integrated Audio System. And as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado’s Jan/Feb 2011 issue today!