Guitar Aficionado Magazine - Mar/Apr 2011 - Jeff Daniels
In Guitar Aficionado's Mar/Apr 2011 issue, acclaimed actor, Jeff Daniels, builds a second career, with vintage Martins and Gibsons in hand.
Also in this issue:
- Six-string giants, Paul Simon, Mark Knopfler, Steve Miller and others share their prized archtops in a new book from New York City guitar purveyor Rudy Pensa.
- A truckload of car-crazy guitarists, including Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Yngwie Malmsteen and Mike Ness, take us for a spin in their favorite rides.
- Larry Thomas, Fender’s new CEO has a lifelong passion for vintage guitars.
- Lower East Side mainstay, singer-songwriter Jesse Malin, talks urban chic with GA.
- Rick’s Picks: Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen talks about his 1978 Checkerboard Hamer Standard.
Reviews include the Collings SoCo Deluxe, the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan, and the Band & Olfusen BeoLab 5 active loudspeaker. And as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado’s Mar/Apr 2011 issue today!