Guitar Aficionado-Winter 2011-The Wine Issue
In Guitar Aficionado’s Winter 2011 issue, we bring you the rockers, vintners, and oenophiles that celebrate the grape. Rush’s esteemed guitar and bass duo, Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee, discuss their decades-long love affair with the world’s finest wines; the Police’s Andy Summers talks wine and guitars; celebrated vintner and guitarist Paul Gargiulo says there’s a little music in every bottle that leaves his idyllic estate; and Tool’s Maynard James Keenan and Daytona drive Scott Pruett tell tales of their winemaking ventures.
- Chile, South America’s narrowest country, offers the wine-minded tourist an extraordinary wide variety of thrilling experiences.
- Celebrity restaurateur and vintner Joe Bastianich and Master Sommelier Michael Jordan offer their inspired wine-and-music pairings.
Also in this issue:
- The Indianapolis Colts owner, Jim Irsay, holds a special place in his heart for guitars, including famous examples owned by George Harrison and Jerry Garcia.
- Guitar Aficionado presents a selection of treasures from The Guitar Collection, a super-sized book that brings together 150 celebrated instruments.
- The Guitar Aficionado 2011 Holiday Gift Guide, featuring the finest in guitar accessories, watches, fragrances, audio and visual, jewelry, and more.
- Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen talks about his 1952 Fender Telecaster.
- The story behind the new Gibson Dickey Betts “From One Brother to Another” SG
Reviews include the Knaggs T2 Kenai guitar, the 2012 Volkswagen Turbo Beetle with Fender Premium Audio System, and the Jawbone Jambox wireless speaker and speakerphone. And, as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado’s Winter 2011 issue today!