Keyboard - December 2013 - Holiday Gift Guide
In the December 2013 issue of Keyboard magazine we've got a Holiday Gift Guide featuring tons of budget-friendly stage and studio gear for the musicians in your life!
Also in the December Issue:
Meme del Real Diaz of Latin Grammy sweepers Cafe Tacvba on the gear and influences behind their unique and infectious rock sound.
Aron Magner of the Disco Biscuits and Conspirator on the confluence of the jam band scene and electronic dance music - and how he uses chops and technology to please both crowds!
Beyond the Manual - A new column from music production wizard Craig Anderton on getting the most from your home studio gear. This month: Creating Expressive Drums!
The Art of Synth Soloing - Lead programming tips from master sound designer Jack Hotop.
- David Battino rounds up four ultra-compact pad and key controllers: Akai MPX8, CME Xkey, Korg NanoPad 2, and Keith McMillen QuNexus.
- DAW - Apple Logic Pro X.
- Synthesizer - Clavia Nord Lead 4.
- Analog Synth - Novation Bass Station II.
- Soft Synth - ReFX Nexus 2.
- Virtual Vintage - Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard EP-4.
- App - Akai iMPC